Costa Barcelona Music Festival 2020

• Gregor

9th International choir and orchestra festival in Calella on the Costa Barcelona (Spain)

29.04. - 03.05.2020

https://www.mrf-musicfestivals.com/international-choir-orchestra-festival-on-the-costa-barcelona-spain.phtml

COSTA BARCELONA – a true holiday paradise

Some attractions of this Catalonian region are its long, fine-sand beaches, the sea and its crystal-clear water holding in its depths an underwater paradise, and nature reserves with untouched landscapes in every shade of green. Bays among the rocks, beautiful old towns and an appealing climate make Calella a exceptional place. The area surrounding Calella, located between Barcelona and Girona, is famed for its historic and artistic legacy. This region has been a home and inspiration for such figures as Montserrat Caballe, the world-famed opera singer, the artist Salvador Dali, or the architect Antoni Gaudi. Concerts of the Costa Barcelona Music Festival make the holiday atmosphere richer with new musical accents.

• didradish

The festival is very cool, beautiful and has many activities. I really like it. Foodle

• Clayton

The event is gorgeous, offers plenty of great activities, and is extremely nice. I enjoy it greatly.

stumble guys

• ringtone

???? Dive into a World of Melody and Rhythm ????

Are you a music enthusiast, artist, or producer looking for a hub that's as passionate about music ringtones as you are? Look no further!

At Ringtone Download MP3, we are all about the magic of music ringtones.

• Eleanore

This is one of the best and most interesting articles I have read, thank you for sharing the information.  wordle hint